Friday, November 26, 2010

Simple Thanksgiving

Yesterday, it was just our family of 6 enjoying our Thanksgiving meal.Next month we are moving.Then we will be much closer to family.We may even get there in time to celebrate Christmas this year with them.We didn't make much this year to eat.We just really were not in the mood.We had turkey,chicken dressing,rolls,tortilla pinwheels,chocolate chip blondies,rolls,corn and pumpkin pie.
I still have the Macy's parade waiting for me to watch in my recorded shows.
We have lots of packing to do over the next 2 weeks.It is disappointing that this will be our last holiday in Alaska but at the same time it will be nice to be near family again.We have lived here for 4 years and never thought we would leave but I guess plans change.Oh, I have so many mixed emotions.
We don't know when we will get there but won't have our Christmas celebration until we do.
We don't even know what city we're going to be living in or what house we'll have.My husband will be looking at houses and choosing one for us.I pray that he will do this with the Lord's leading.I pray that we will get the home that HE has chosen just for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment