Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A great day for staying inside

It is -25 degrees outside right  now.Brrr! It has been so cold opening the door for the dog to go out. It seems like she wants to go out about a hundred times a day.(But, we love her anyway.)We had to turn up the thermostat,too.(not good for our fuel costs)  :(
I did bake a pie today. It helped a little with warming up the house. It was a sweet potato pie.My first time trying one. I did not like it. It was very basic and very bland. If anyone has a better recipe,let me know and I may give it another chance.
I also watched two movies tonight: Letters to Juliet and Hallmark's November Christmas.Both were pretty good, kindof made up for the disappointing pie somehow.
I  had my dh mail out 3 packages today: 2 ornament swaps and 1 Christmas box swap. Swaps are such a blast and I am glad that I am able to be a part of them with wonderful ladies across the U.S. and beyond.
I have been debating whether or not I want to send Christmas cards out this year because we are moving and I don't really want to mess with that.Maybe a few to my parents,siblings, dh's mom...IDK
Tomorrow, I really need to get some more packing done and maybe bake some more if it's going to be this cold.Maybe some cookies or maybe I'll just make fudge..IDK...we'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment